Psychosanty.com Forum Index Psychosanty.com
Psychosanity

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Errors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Psychosanty.com Forum Index -> ExtProtect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gargentis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:23:58 PM    Post subject: Errors Reply with quote

I used it on my map, GTD. Then, i went to make a change and unprotected it. It unprotected it as a RoC map, instead of TFT. Now, whenever i try to protect or unportect my map it says an error has ocurred. :( :? :(
Extrarius
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:36:19 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the program gave your map the wrong file extension, just change it to the proper one and it should work.
If it is my program that is giving you an error, the specific error message would be very helpfull to me so I can know what might going wrong. If it is another program giving you the error, it would help to know which program is giving the error and what exact error it is giving.

Also, make sure you are using the latest version of ExtProtect.
Me again

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:18:06 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found the problem. it was already protected adn the 2 interfered. its been awile since i last posted, but i decided to come bak and see if there was a newer version yet.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Psychosanty.com Forum Index -> ExtProtect All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: